[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

How to get OFF this list

Insults from others notwithstanding, some of us have competently followed all
correct procedures for unsubscribing from this list, and have even received
acknowledgements indicating that we have been unsubscribed.  We continue,
however, to receive postings.

For those of us so treated, I offer the following information from
http://www.rutgers.edu/Techdir/rucs.htm:

   NOTE: If you are from outside Rutgers, and want to report a problem caused by
   a user or system at Rutgers, please contact either of the following:

   *  For problems caused by users or computer systems, or problems of an
      unknown nature, you may contact

         Charles Hedrick (908-445-3088), hedrick@cs.rutgers.edu or
         Roy Marantz (908-445-3995), marantz@nbcs.rutgers.edu.

It would seem to me that these two people (NOT the recipients of the
www-security list itself) represent the appropriate channel for addressing the
persistent subscription problem.

------- End of Message -------